Services We Offer At Spectrum Fire Protection
Spectrum Fire Protection offers the full service of ensuring your Fire Protection and Building Warrant of fitness responsibilities under the Building Act are fulfilled. Our service consists of:
- The collection and storage of compliance documents for the Building Act 2004 and the Fire Safety and Evacuation of Buildings Regulations 2006.
- Performing all required monthly and annual inspections on the fire protection equipment – such as Alarms, Extinguishers and Sprinklers
- Performing all required assessments on the fire escape functions of the building – such as Final Exits, Fire & Smoke Separations and Signage
- Organising all needed inspections on other Specified Systems in the structure
- Offering registers for logging assessments for council and insurance audits
- Issue form 12a Certificates and Building Warrant of Fitness Certificates to the council as required to finish the process
- Annual report on the inspections and outcomes
Fire and Building Compliance Services
Your business needs dependable property maintenance and compliance services. We get that, and we’re here to put our extensive industry experience to work for you to provide expert management and maintenance, including building operational service, for your facilities.
We specialise in specified systems, those that building owners, landlords, and property managers need to meet to fulfil their obligations according to the law.
Specified systems are the safety items that buildings must have installed to ensure adequate levels of safety over the life of the building and those that provide sufficient protection, so the occupants can evacuate safely in case an emergency arises.
We at Spectrum Fire Protection carry out various specific site audits on buildings and prepare reports on any specified systems that may not meet the minimum level of performance under the relevant building codes and New Zealand Standards requirements.